Now is the best time to buy real estate in Sydney’s Northern District because prices aren’t inflated. A real estate in this area is a great investment because it’s one of the most expensive in the world. There’s no other city that will make you feel really having made it in life than owning a property in the city of Ryde, 12 kilometers north-west of central Sydney. Its Gross Regional Product is 3.1 percent of the state’s GSP (Gross State Product). Finding an array of your dream houses for sale in Ryde is easy with a qualified and knowledgeable real estate company.
Why Invest in Sydney’s Northern District
* Idyllic. It’s got pristine waterways bringing about the large plots of manicured land in front of many bungalow style homes. This is one of the top reasons for searches for real estate Sydney rent options for this place.
* Diverse. Many wealthy Asian immigrants are settling here because of the quality of the educational system.
* Well-serviced public transport makes the houses for sale in Ryde a great catch. This makes the many global companies that have their headquarters in Australia nestled here, accessible.
* Snatching up one of the houses for sale in Ryde is being in Australia’s hi-tech hub. You’ll find Microsoft, Fujitsu, Avaya, Boeing, HP and Optus here.
Other Great Places to Get Real Estate in Sydney’s Northern District
* Baulkham Hills. It’s not surprising that many, 51 percent of the total residents, decided to buy the houses for sale in Baulkam Hills. The top primary school Matthew Pearce Public School, and the top secondary school Baulkham Hills High School, are here. Because of this, there’s a high percentage of young people, aged 5 to 19, at 21 percent of its population. Likewise, 11 percent of the population are professionals.
* Parramatta. This is Sydney’s second city and is also called Sydney’s second CBD. Many Sydney siders are now moving here. You just wouldn’t hear this from real estate agents in Parramatta, but based from NSW’s Urban Development Institute of Australia, it’s now one of the most livable suburbs because of the public transport, its proximity to major roads and its ever-growing retail sector.
* Gladesville. It’s 10 kilometers north-west of Sydney’s CBD. Gladesville real estate prides itself on the suburbs’ riverside views and bush settings along the Parramatta River. Many aged 60 years old and up live here. They comprise 18 percent of the population. Likewise, being home to the top primary school, Gladesville Public School, and the top secondary school, Riverside Girls High School, 16 percent of the population is from 5 years old to 19 years old.Top Four Places to Invest in Real Estate in Sydney’s Northern District,